I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- Businesses plan support for remote devices
- IT help desks adopt self-service strategy as staff cuts hit
- Swift IT predicts UK economy will grow 2.6% in Q1 2014
- Barclays Pingit gets corporate release
- BT Openreach CEO to step down
- Monitoring not enough for firms where IT and business are one
- Shell delivers global SAP upgrade
- Barclays IT head goes back to IT supplies sector
- English patients want electronic access to their records
- CIOs put jobs on line by outsourcing software testing and develop
- NAO reports concerns over government supplier dominance
- Midcounties Co-op increases return on service desk investment
- Superfast broadband is 'Cornwall’s HS2'
- BPO under threat from software automation
- Cognizant exceeds over 20% growth as non-linear sales accelerate
- Skilled migrants increase UK productivity
- Citizens willing to let businesses use their data
- Manufacturer outsources to transform IT service delivery
- Nationwide to carry out mortgage consultations by video
- Cloud not meeting CIO expectations and SaaS still dominates take-