I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- David Cameron calls for offshore jobs to return to Britain
- Businesses accelerate Sepa migrations
- TCS profits increase by over 30%
- HCL and CSC partner to modernise applications
- Big banks' legacy IT systems could kill them
- Post Office tenders for network and back office
- Capita wins back congestion charge deal
- O2 to stop supporting its mobile wallet
- Sepa deadline extended by six months
- UK bank IT systems a "long way from being robust"
- Bank of America told police about data-harvesting
- TCS hires IT entrepreneurs before they become startups
- Is cloud computing almost too good to be true for banks?
- City Link contact centre gets real time customer data
- Barclays to pilot smartphone cheque deposits
- Top 10 financial services IT stories of 2013
- Top 10 IT outsourcing stories of 2013
- Government releases security guidance for cloud services
- Civil Liberties Committee calls for tighter EU data protection
- European IT market recovery to start next year