I am journalist at Computer Weekly/TechTarget
I write news, analyses and features about the use of IT in enterprises. The main enterprise sectors I cover for Computer Weekly are financial services IT and IT outsourcing/services.
I am also editor of four digital magazines in the Australia/New Zealand and the Asean regions for Computer Weekly parent TechTarget. These are Information Security magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Business Intelligence magazine ANZ and ASEAN, Modern Infrastructure ANZ and ASEAN, and Storage Magazine ANZ and ASEAN.
I also manage content for TechTarget's Indian IT websites: searchcio.in, searchdatacenter.in, searchbusinessintelligence.in, and searchsecurity.in.
Contributions from Karl Flinders
- Why IT outsourcing is increasingly blamed for IT failures
- Finance sector early adopter of wearable technology
- Large internet companies could win insurance customers
- Satya Nadella replaces Steve Ballmer as Microsoft CEO
- Indian IT services giants eye UK IT captives
- London buses to stop accepting cash
- CW500: Is the CIO still as important in 2014?
- UK online banking lags behind US
- UK Eurozone suppliers can no longer ignore Sepa standard
- Barclays job cuts to hit IT VPs
- UK technology market sees fastest growth for decade
- Lloyds excuse for IT glitch not plausible, says bank IT expert
- Lloyds latest to bank to experience major IT outage
- Government attempts to end big and wasteful IT contracts
- David Cameron calls for offshore jobs to return to Britain
- Businesses accelerate Sepa migrations
- TCS profits increase by over 30%
- HCL and CSC partner to modernise applications
- Big banks' legacy IT systems could kill them
- Post Office tenders for network and back office