Faisal Alani is the content editor on ComputerWeekly.com . He joined Computer Weekly in October 2008 to enhance user interface and drive traffic.
Previously, he worked as online sub editor on ComputerWeekly.com's sister website FWi.com (Farmers Weekly), part of the Reed Business Information (RBI) portfolio. Prior to that he was online sub editor for XpertHR, and before that worked for Haymarket Publishing as an assistant editor having previously studied English Literature at Brunel University.
Contributions from Faisal Alani
- Intel demos Windows 8 touchscreen ultrabooks
- Top 10 Computer Weekly videos of the year
- UKtech50 Honouring the most influential people in UK IT
- UKtech50 2011: Vote now!
- Social Media Awards 2011: Vote now!
- Spotlight profile: Sapior - risk-free data sharing
- Spotlight profile: Stickyworld - real-time digital communication
- 2010 Review: The 10 most-read stories of the year
- Mac vs PC: Which should I buy?
- The Social Media Awards 2011 in association with IBM - Nominate now!
- Live coverage: The June 2010 emergency Budget
- Review: iPhone 4 - FaceTime, iMovie, iBooks and a gyroscope
- Blog awards 2009 badges
- Competition: Play our F1 racing game and win a Silverstone driving experience!
- Videos: Top 10 technology commercials
- Video: Google releases Android cupcake update for G1
- Video: Palm Pre first look
- Video: Watch free live TV on the iPhone
- Special Report: Recession 2008
- Video: Barack Obama's 12 point blueprint for technology