Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Moving from electronic warfare to network admin
- Moonshot fails to lift HP's server revenue
- Pearson integrates Google Enterprise and Office 365
- Dell appoints new UK head to drive services business
- TfL uses Google maps to power mobile-first web refresh
- UKOUG extends reach to CIOs and business leaders
- CIO Interview: Graeme Hackland, CIO, Lotus F1 Team
- Intel readies next-generation Core mobile processors
- Mainframe testing compromises data privacy
- Microsoft to bring back the Start button in Windows 8?
- Salesforce.com targets communities
- Salesforce readies UK datacentre for 2014
- Business must take control of mobile development
- Jaguar Land Rover develops in-car firmware updates
- Case study: How SAP runs Cape Town
- CIO of Eskom aims to deliver world class IT
- Lenovo in talks to purchase IBM Server X business
- Businesses buy more speciality MIPS, IBM Power fails
- IT rationalisation only works long term with layoffs
- Mobile access to council websites increases