Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- VMware to acquire mobile software firm AirWatch for $1.5bn
- CIO interview: The challenge of delivering IT in a refugee camp
- ISG reports shift in outsourcing to lower value contracts
- Allianz deploys Rumba to provide secure mainframe administration
- HP offers Windows 7 PCs with discount
- IBM in talks with Dell, Lenovo about sale of x86 server business
- Williams Group hires ex-Lotus CIO Graeme Hackland as IT director
- The hidden threats facing your unsupported XP devices
- Air France uses HP to manage Linux server cloud
- Intel grows datacentre business but desktop side struggles
- IBM boosts memory writes on updated PureSystems
- European Parliament calls to drop Safe Harbour
- Microsoft extends XP security updates by 15 months
- IT decision-makers accept SaaS as the future of software
- High street banks to offer Vocalink Zapp mobile wallet
- CIOs must combine traditional and agile IT projects
- Desktop strategy in 2014 to focus on mobile business
- Watson powers IBM's $1bn cognitive computing business
- Can wearable tech fit the enterprise agenda?
- CES 2014: Intel shows Edison-powered onesie