Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Mine machine data to boost business value
- Oracle pushes Exadata aggressively against IBM PureSystems
- Upgrade networks, storage and DCIM to support IoT
- Salesforce.com: a CIO's friend or foe?
- Red Bull ramps up network for 2014 F1 championship
- Work service providers to gain greater analytics value
- How to slash the cost of big data analytics
- Royal Bank of Scotland maps transaction supply chain
- UK superfast broadband adoption lags behind the best in Europe
- Council updates desktops to support flexible working
- Thames Water pilots smart analytics with Accenture
- Workers spend more on devices than tea
- The wider implications of Oracle's licensing dispute
- Interview: John Hinshaw, the man behind HP's IT turnaround plan
- Aviva hires Monique Shivanandan as CIO
- How parliament's IT secures MPs' data access
- Interview: Prepare for the end of the silicon era
- VMware shifts from on-premise to hybrid cloud virtualisation
- Apple users at risk of SSL man-in-the-middle attacks
- CIO interview: Cloud lacks silver lining for NGOs