Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Unilever prepares for global HANA roll-out
- Intellect calls on chancellor to scrap datacentre tax
- VocaLink uses Precise to keep Oracle and Java optimal
- Computer Weekly Buyer's Guide features list 2013
- G-Cloud needs champions and a change in attitude
- Microsoft licence hike 'makes no sense'
- Ovum urges CIOs review MDM policies to support BYOD
- Google pushes infrastructure-as-a-service into Europe
- The digitisation of business
- Interview: Tom Baker, head of ICT, Sunderland City Coun
- BBC researches digital future with UCL
- Emirates deploys Windows 8 HP ElitePad 900
- BT rolls out toughened Windows 8 tablets
- How Bloomberg built its latest mobile app
- Interview: In memory data guru, Alexander Zeier
- SAP builds on cloud strategy with Financials OnDemand
- Hillarys Blinds rolls out custom SAP-based sales app
- SAP chiefs urge businesses to go digital
- Gartner: BYOD will encourage self-support
- British Airways deploys iTrinegy network emulation