Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- GE Capital rethinks strategic supplier policy
- GE Capital reassesses supplier strategy
- RBS markets deploys IBM Rational for virtual testing
- CIO priority: Providing data at the right time to the right users
- Amazon CTO urges businesses to open up to ideas
- BlackBerry prepares for software-only future
- John Chen agrees to steer BlackBerry survival strategy
- How to finance next year's IT programme
- SAP Ts & Cs are not above European law
- Nokia results boosted by Lumia smartphone sales
- IT departments raise concerns over poor cloud contracts
- Nikon uses HP Autonomy to power education site
- CIO interview: Ann-Marie Rafferty on model partnerships
- Michael Dell lays out enterprise plans for Dell
- Browsium throws lifeline to XP users
- SAP reports in-memory Hana boost in Q3 2013 results
- Lotus F1 Team invests in converged datacentre for race strategy
- Is Microsoft's hybrid cloud a better choice than VMware?
- IBM's hardware and services businesses decline
- Microsoft targets the enterprise with new Start button