Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Poor connectivity and battery life hamper mobile working
- CIO interview: Wolfgang Krips, Amadeus
- Tesco to launch 7-inch Android tablet to boost digital strategy
- Ballmer uses final investor call to target Google
- Can Dell boost its enterprise credibility?
- Businesses hit digital roadblock due to paper processes
- Dell goes private in $25bn buyback deal
- EU plans an end to high roaming charges
- Intel powers next-generation Chromebooks
- Windows Server 2012 R2 available to MSDN subscribers
- Centrica awards SAP contract to Capgemini
- Executive interview: Andrew Brem, British Gas
- Thames Water benchmarks to improve IT services
- Check your software use and transfer rights
- What Nokia means for Microsoft
- The IT industry must come clean on software licensing
- Vint Cerf: The internet and 40 years of openness
- Internet of things to power classroom education
- Interview: Christian Fredrikson, CEO, F-Secure
- Atos powers sports information system