Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Southern Water adds consumption data in billing system update
- Can HP Moonshot deliver blue-sky energy management?
- NATS considers 100% availability
- Realising the benefits of a totally connected world
- Server revenue in Europe is on a downward spiral
- Up to 1100 jobs to go at HP UK
- Microsoft changes its licensing terms
- Microsoft invests in Ireland datacentre
- Interview: Steve Furber on UK chip innovation
- HP shareholders win out as revenue declines by $8bn
- Microsoft admits RT mistake
- Tesco consolidates global datacentres into UK shared service
- Jaguar Land Rover builds data sharing infrastructure for PLM
- M&S uses instore IT to train staff in multi-channel retail
- Investec CISO warns that legacy tapes will fail on new hardware
- BMC CEO Bob Beauchamp discusses self provisioning IT
- Sepa cuts carbon through desktop virtualisation
- CIOs need to address procurement to buy IT from startups
- Fiducia gives the business IT tools to build SAP order system
- CIO interview: John Finch, CIO, Bank of England