Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Workers fail to make best use of technology, says Dave Coplin
- IT headcount lags behind growth in digital strategies
- IT must start delivering true business value
- Justifying the business case to update Oracle eBusiness Suite
- Talk Talk grows business data
- Preparing web-scale IT infrastructure
- IT should develop proactive, real time system administration
- Department of Health selects SME online collaboration via G-Cloud
- BBC discusses the true cost of phishing prevention
- Addressing security and privacy on the industrial internet
- Balfour Beatty extends Fujitsu contract to support messaging
- Oracle updates Solaris, but is its server strategy sound?
- How big data powers the eBay customer journey
- Gartner: CIOs spend more on BI as business growth returns
- Microsoft completes Nokia acquisition
- Cloud service boost powers Microsoft third-quarter earnings
- UK broadband ranking suffers
- Businesses face Oracle applications support timebomb
- CIO interview: The IT behind the academic cycle
- HP firmware bricks ProLiant server models