Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- NHS trusts in Microsoft’s sights for licence shortfall
- BBC Technology deploys private cloud for virtual local radio
- Android is top choice as mobile business operating system
- Where do you want to take Windows next?
- Just Eat opens Bristol centre to boost native app development
- Gartner: Now is a good time to buy IT
- HP set to settle with shareholders over Autonomy
- Net-a-Porter integrates testing and development
- Interview: Remote monitoring will revolutionise long-term care
- Cloud app logins reused in piracy scam
- Oracle develops private cloud engineered system
- CIOs unaware of application usage
- Oracle set to boost retail business with $5bn Micros acquisition
- Co-ordinating IT to align with business processes
- CW500: Digital customer engagement
- Energy companies prepare for data sharing
- Red Hat grows enterprise subscriptions
- Symbian ransom shows risk in internet of things
- Use of geographical information systems increases
- HSBC makes executives responsible for app consolidation