Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Microsoft extends XP security updates by 15 months
- IT decision-makers accept SaaS as the future of software
- High street banks to offer Vocalink Zapp mobile wallet
- CIOs must combine traditional and agile IT projects
- Desktop strategy in 2014 to focus on mobile business
- Watson powers IBM's $1bn cognitive computing business
- Can wearable tech fit the enterprise agenda?
- CES 2014: Intel shows Edison-powered onesie
- Computer Weekly founding editor dies after short illness
- Accenture: get ready for the smart tech revolution
- Consolidation drives down growth in datacentre spending
- Economic recovery drives software and services spending
- HP to make 5,000 more job cuts
- Top 10 desktop computing articles of 2013
- Three approaches to slash virtualisation costs
- Peugeot deploys 10,000 BlackBerry Z10s
- Nvidia delivers GPU grid to power Citrix virtual workstations
- Top 10: The top business application articles of 2013
- Avon drops SAP big bang transformation
- Computer Weekly Buyer's Guide features list 2014