Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Can Salesforce.com re-engineer business IT?
- Datacentre spending shifts to Europe
- Adoption of cloud-based communications grows
- Engineering firm fined for using unlicensed Autodesk software
- Smart meter IT costs set to escalate as rollout ramps up
- CIO interview: Co-operating to replicate IT benefits
- Microsoft calls for US to respect privacy
- Decision-makers rely on intuition over analytics
- Unsupported Windows XP still widely used
- Apple adds home and health access to iOS 8
- Met Office swaps Oracle for PostgreSQL
- Highways Agency selects Lockheed Martin for application refresh
- Microsoft and Salesforce bind SQL deal and Office 365 integration
- CW500: IT infrastructure for data protection
- CIO interview: Ian Cohen, CIO, Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Unite tracks Microsoft licensing with Snow Software
- HP job cuts heads toward the 50,000 mark as company tackles cost
- Computer Weekly Buyer's Guide features list 2014
- Salesforce.com opens UK datacentre
- Microsoft targets MacBook Air audience with Surface Pro 3