Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Microsoft targets the non-professional developers
- HP Enterprise Services revenue declines
- Fashion house Paul Smith steers a hybrid path
- Second-hand software: legal or illegal?
- VMware puts Windows on Chromebooks
- Dynamic businesses use the network as the CEO
- AMD and ARM rewrite datacentre computing
- Google delivers Chromebox video-conferencing for business
- Gartner figures show PC market in continued decline
- Microsoft chief Satya Nadella states commitment to software
- TfL modernises website with HTML5
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 update to offer native desktop boot
- Digital reality: When IT meets the business
- Dell delivers cloud streaming via plug-in HDMI gadget
- Lend Lease switches to Logicalis infrastructure as a service
- How will Lenovo compete in the PC server market?
- Viviane Reding: I know why the angry birds are so angry
- Accenture: Transform app development for the digital world
- VMware to acquire mobile software firm AirWatch for $1.5bn
- CIO interview: The challenge of delivering IT in a refugee camp