Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- BT's revenue falls 5% as it starts SME fibre service
- Ofcom reports UK improvement in broadband
- Re-skilling through the Open University to get into IT
- Gartner: Start rethinking your application architecture
- When X.509 security certificates fail, servers break
- Microsoft puts Blackberry service on Office365
- SAP UK pushes mobility and Hana
- Nokia smartphones bomb as sales drop 27%
- UK government opens up IT procurement
- Honda uses hybrid cloud for car launches
- Accenture predicts the rise of the data guru
- Will Google ever make it in enterprise IT?
- Virtualisation is mainstream, says Corporate IT Forum
- Buyer's Guide: The future of virtualisation
- Intel profit boost driven by internet growth
- Auto Trader uses Facebook Timeline for car wishlist
- Facebook add apps to Timeline
- Unilever & Lufthansa use Microsoft Azure private cloud
- CIOs must do more to add business value
- VOA puts a price on rural broadband