Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- SAP boosts ByDesign to support small businesses
- Citigroup explores uses of IBM Watson supercomputer
- Interview: Oke Okaro, global head of mobile, Bloomberg
- Post Office turns to Twitter during system crash
- Windows 8: Make or break for Microsoft?
- Heads of finance hate big-bang IT projects
- SAP puts SuccessFactors at heart of cloud plan
- Storage growth is being driven by virtualisation
- John Harris, Corporate IT Forum chairman, on skills
- Forrester: rethink your CRM strategy
- Met Office needs 10-year supercomputer plan
- Podcast: Stephen Glen of WorkIT on hosting and cloud
- Cisco predicts boost in machine-to-machine comms
- Software industry fails to plug security holes
- Buyer's Guide: Preparing for IPv6
- HP unveils $300m Proliant revamp
- IT professionals prioritise Windows 7 upgrade in 2012
- Congenta migrates to Claranet VDC
- IT industry must drive broadband to boost UK economy
- Interview: James Lomas, CIO, Comparethemarket.com