Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- CRM failing business due to lack of focus
- Everything Everywhere and Three boost mobile broadband with £100m Virgin deal
- Case Study: Elekta deploys Inform demand forecasting to overcome ERP limitations
- Why ex-servicemen and women should consider a career in IT
- IBM acquires Algorithmics for $387m to prepare banks for tighter risk regulations
- Undergraduate interns help Jaguar Land Rover research in-car intelligence
- Linux reaches datacentre maturity but still lacks enterprise desktop credibility
- Datacentre services supplier Equinix gives its top three tips for apprenticeship selection
- Sage uses Amazon for SalesLogix CRM private cloud
- Small suppliers dominate social CRM market
- Tesco signs CA Technologies to manage global IT infrastructure
- VMworld: The end of Windows desktop?
- VMworld: Dell offers infrastructure-as-a-service on VMware
- VMworld: Brocade offers subscription-based pricing on network ports
- Organisations failing to implement hypervisor security, says cloud supplier
- IBM offers hybrid cloud
- CompTIA+ provides young IT pro with career boost
- Finnish city's Red Hat virtualisation roll-out illustrates open source in local government
- Amazon offers in-memory caching to speed-up web applications
- Surrey Police delivers open data app for iPhone users