Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Microsoft softens July licence blow
- Microsoft pushes out Windows 8 Release Preview
- Aviva tackles code quality with Coverity
- HP suffers from Oracle Itanium snub
- IT is overrated and underdelivers
- Google puts Windows on Chromebooks
- Zurich East datacentre switches on direct current power
- Plymouth City Council uses MS SCCM for Windows 7
- CIO interview: Lukas Oberhuber, CTO, Simply Business
- Premier Foods chooses Google Apps for collaboration
- How will VDI affect your storage?
- Amey deploys SAP's HR portal
- HP battles to make its services business work
- NYSE Euronext brings capital markets cloud to Basildon
- Balfour Beatty saves £3.2m with iPad drawings app
- Samsung overtakes Nokia as top mobile phone maker
- SAP pushes mobile enterprise apps
- HP CEO Meg Whitman pushes hardware R&D strategy
- HP bolsters PC business with Shanghai product launch
- IT managers struggle with virtual back-ups