Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- How Avis is bridging the application gap between IE6/XP
- Internet throttling must be transparent
- How Experian is retro-fitting its datacentre
- Gartner: IT challenges in the current economic crisis
- The Weather Channel focuses on MDM
- 40th anniversary of the world’s first microprocessor
- IBM builds Sunderland City Council cloud
- Addleshaw Goddard improves web targeting with Trovus
- Social media is more than a number of "likes"
- CIO Steve Chambers on the technology behind Visa Europe
- Autonomy CEO demos intelligent augmented reality
- Why the cloud won't make the Olympics squad
- Gartner: IT leaders will need to get creative
- Case study: New College Swindon rollout Wi-Fi
- Law firm uses RES Automation Manager for move to Win7
- Interview: Shareagift CTO on VMware cloud
- Trinity Mirror chooses Google over rival IBM and MS
- HP puts ARM at the heart of energy-efficient datacentre
- RightNow: Oracle and next-generation CRM
- Tools for migrating XP applications to Windows 7