Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Microsoft chief Satya Nadella states commitment to software
- TfL modernises website with HTML5
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 update to offer native desktop boot
- Digital reality: When IT meets the business
- Dell delivers cloud streaming via plug-in HDMI gadget
- Lend Lease switches to Logicalis infrastructure as a service
- How will Lenovo compete in the PC server market?
- Viviane Reding: I know why the angry birds are so angry
- Accenture: Transform app development for the digital world
- VMware to acquire mobile software firm AirWatch for $1.5bn
- CIO interview: The challenge of delivering IT in a refugee camp
- ISG reports shift in outsourcing to lower value contracts
- Allianz deploys Rumba to provide secure mainframe administration
- HP offers Windows 7 PCs with discount
- IBM in talks with Dell, Lenovo about sale of x86 server business
- Williams Group hires ex-Lotus CIO Graeme Hackland as IT director
- The hidden threats facing your unsupported XP devices
- Air France uses HP to manage Linux server cloud
- Intel grows datacentre business but desktop side struggles
- IBM boosts memory writes on updated PureSystems