Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Service providers must rethink digital transformation projects
- Time to rethink x86 datacentres
- Oracle in-memory option creates licensing pain and audit risk
- Bank of America: When software relationships turn sour
- Gartner: Businesses set to standardise supply chain systems
- Interview: Working with software providers to improve licensing
- Infosys takes the wheel in Daimler European datacentre deal
- JLT monitors user service experience with NetEvidence Highlight
- How will Microsoft respond to Apple/IBM partnership?
- Lessons from Apollo 11: Is IT ready to go mission-critical?
- John Lewis IT operations team uses Splunk to target web bugs
- IBM grows security and mobile businesses, but services decline
- IBM partners with Apple to deliver enterprise services for iOS
- Diageo deploys ServiceNow to power IT service desk
- Developers call for Microsoft to bring back Visual Basic
- A guide to smart home automation
- Satya Nadella to flatten Microsoft and reverse device strategy
- PC sales bounce back as XP drives hardware refresh
- Software asset management can drive down licensing costs
- Marks & Spencer’s e-commerce revenues drop with website glitch