Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- European hotspots rip off Wi-Fi users
- Bet365's move to HTML5 is more than a gamble
- Irish Life migrates mainframe workload onto Windows
- IBM buys SoftLayer to take on Rackspace
- Microsoft set to become a major smartphone company
- Microsoft updates hybrid cloud with Server 2012 R2
- Care home operator manages Apple estate with Absolute
- Microsoft's Windows 8.1 update fails to deliver
- SAP delivers a boost to employment of autistic people
- Is Google mature enough for the enterprise?
- ARI uses HANA to power self-service BI
- CERN uses ITIL to rethink facilities management
- Moving from electronic warfare to network admin
- Moonshot fails to lift HP's server revenue
- Pearson integrates Google Enterprise and Office 365
- Dell appoints new UK head to drive services business
- TfL uses Google maps to power mobile-first web refresh
- UKOUG extends reach to CIOs and business leaders
- CIO Interview: Graeme Hackland, CIO, Lotus F1 Team
- Intel readies next-generation Core mobile processors