Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Are software audits good for your health?
- How to integrate SaaS with your local business systems
- Consumers want stronger mobile payment security
- CIO strategy for 2013
- Vint Cerf recalls momentous internet switch-over to TCP
- Top 10 business software articles of 2012
- Top 10 personal computing articles of 2012
- There is more to IT than BYOD
- Retailers are being let down by poor ERP
- IBM industrialises silicon and photonics for big data
- Unilever prepares for global HANA roll-out
- Intellect calls on chancellor to scrap datacentre tax
- VocaLink uses Precise to keep Oracle and Java optimal
- G-Cloud needs champions and a change in attitude
- Microsoft licence hike 'makes no sense'
- Ovum urges CIOs review MDM policies to support BYOD
- Google pushes infrastructure-as-a-service into Europe
- The digitisation of business
- Interview: Tom Baker, head of ICT, Sunderland City Coun
- BBC researches digital future with UCL