Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Companies avoid cloud due to lack of security skills
- Bloomberg signs up to Ubuntu Edge hybrid
- UK PC market struggles as buyers wait
- Is the smart meter roll-out doomed?
- IT investment in utilities needs quick ROI
- Android takes a 14% bite out Apple's pie
- CIO interview: Carphone Warehouse - Connected World
- A business case for games play at work
- HMRC hires Vodafone CIO Mark Dearnley
- Surface blasts $900m hole in Microsoft empire
- Office 365 now available on Android
- Reassess your desktop IT strategy
- Smart meter infrastructure unresolved
- Hailo taxi app maker drops Sage for NetSuite OneWorld
- Microsoft makes Java server available on Azure
- Balfour Beatty tackles IT simplification with Fujitsu
- DataStax helps enterprises offload Oracle
- Mimecast enables 2GB Outlook attachments
- Ubuntu crowd sources funding for PC smartphone hybrid
- SAP co-CEO Jim Hagemann Snabe to step down