Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Michael Dell lays out enterprise plans for Dell
- Browsium throws lifeline to XP users
- SAP reports in-memory Hana boost in Q3 2013 results
- Lotus F1 Team invests in converged datacentre for race strategy
- Is Microsoft's hybrid cloud a better choice than VMware?
- IBM's hardware and services businesses decline
- Microsoft targets the enterprise with new Start button
- VMware acquires Desktone to flesh out desktop as a service
- VMworld 2013: VMware delivers hybrid cloud in the UK
- Hertz deploys VMware thin clients across Europe
- Businesses seek out data scientists to support big data
- Specsavers manages offshore development with HP ALM
- Tesco.com uses agile development to roll out internationally
- ShopDirect uses IBM interns to link gamification with Twitter
- Coca-Cola embarks on green IT strategy
- Building government IT in Northern Ireland
- Adobe CSO Brad Arkin apologises for credit card theft
- Now is the time for IT to tackle rising energy costs
- Why Coventry University deployed HP ElitePads
- Passengers need travel-optimised smartphone apps