Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Building government IT in Northern Ireland
- Adobe CSO Brad Arkin apologises for credit card theft
- Now is the time for IT to tackle rising energy costs
- Why Coventry University deployed HP ElitePads
- Passengers need travel-optimised smartphone apps
- Researchers use lightning to charge Nokia smartphone
- Executive interview: The significance of the GPU accelerated Java
- British Gas invites startups into the connected home
- MPs slam BT's rural broadband tactics
- Gmail outage: CIOs must be prepared for the unexpected
- Google to rethink resilient networking after failure
- IBM demos 48x speed boost in Java using Nvidia GPUs
- Microsoft refreshes Surface tablet with free storage
- Poor connectivity and battery life hamper mobile working
- CIO interview: Wolfgang Krips, Amadeus
- Tesco to launch 7-inch Android tablet to boost digital strategy
- Ballmer uses final investor call to target Google
- Can Dell boost its enterprise credibility?
- Businesses hit digital roadblock due to paper processes
- Dell goes private in $25bn buyback deal