Cliff Saran is the managing editor (technology) on Computer Weekly magazine responsible for commissioning, writing and overseeing the magazine strategy concerning all matters relating to technology from up-and-coming research and development to systems management challenges and legacy support and maintenance.
Cliff has been writing about these subjects since the early 1990s. In his current role, he writes a regular blog called Cliff Saran’s Enterprise blog which aims to unravel the hype, weed out the fear uncertainty and doubt spun by the massive marketing machinery in the IT industry.
You can contact Cliff by emailing email@example.com.
How to find Cliff Saran online
Contributions from Cliff Saran
- Windows 8.1 to arrive on Oct 18, minus Start button
- Smart meter communications bidders prepare to cash in
- Microsoft delivers early warning with Patch Tuesday
- Gartner expects a boost to government IT
- BlackBerry looks for a buyer to focus on BB10
- CIO interview: Mike Timlett, CitySprint
- Privacy International challenges GCHQ collaborators
- Companies avoid cloud due to lack of security skills
- Bloomberg signs up to Ubuntu Edge hybrid
- UK PC market struggles as buyers wait
- Is the smart meter roll-out doomed?
- IT investment in utilities needs quick ROI
- Android takes a 14% bite out Apple's pie
- CIO interview: Carphone Warehouse - Connected World
- A business case for games play at work
- HMRC hires Vodafone CIO Mark Dearnley
- Surface blasts $900m hole in Microsoft empire
- Office 365 now available on Android
- Reassess your desktop IT strategy
- Smart meter infrastructure unresolved