Bryan is editor in chief of Computer Weekly, responsible for managing and developing the team producing all Computer Weekly editorial content, including the web site, weekly digital magazine, blogs, video, podcasts, web seminars, social media, face-to-face events, community and the CW500 IT leadership group.
Before joining Computer Weekly in November 2009, Bryan was editor of a rival publication, Computing, where he had worked since May 2000. Prior to becoming a journalist, he worked in the IT industry for more than 10 years, for companies including ICL, Intentia (now part of Lawson Software) and Thomas Cook.
Contributions from Bryan Glick
- Interview: Gerry Pennell, CIO, London 2012 Olympics
- Mobile users were over half of London 2012 web traffic
- Daily cyber attacks launched at London 2012 Olympics
- HECSU report: Job prospects improve for IT graduates
- Microsoft CEO: 'We are a devices and services company'
- UKtech50 2012 - Vote now
- UKtech50: Who are the most influential people in UK IT?
- Smart grid consortium turns to business analytics
- How IBM researchers hope to change the world
- Liverpool FC moves to the cloud
- The most influential women in UK IT
- The 25 most influential women in UK IT - the event
- Vote now: The most influential women in UK IT
- Recognising the most influential women in UK IT
- Microsoft publishes government open standards response
- Google chief insists firm has not broken EU laws
- Science minister brands IT education 'catastrophic'
- Key IT influencer Ian Watmore quits civil service
- Interview: Oracle president Mark Hurd
- Oracle Secure Cloud to launch in the summer