Bryan is editor in chief of Computer Weekly, responsible for managing and developing the team producing all Computer Weekly editorial content, including the web site, weekly digital magazine, blogs, video, podcasts, web seminars, social media, face-to-face events, community and the CW500 IT leadership group.
Before joining Computer Weekly in November 2009, Bryan was editor of a rival publication, Computing, where he had worked since May 2000. Prior to becoming a journalist, he worked in the IT industry for more than 10 years, for companies including ICL, Intentia (now part of Lawson Software) and Thomas Cook.
Contributions from Bryan Glick
- MPs to publish 'rip-off' report into government IT
- Apple reports yet another record quarter with profit up 125%
- CIO interview: Phil Pavitt, HM Revenue & Customs
- Tory technology advisor Liam Maxwell appointed to government IT advisory post
- NHS pays £200m advance to CSC as contract renegotiation nears conclusion
- Marks & Spencer 'infringed Interflora trademark' in AdWords lawsuit
- Comic Relief prepares IT for Red Nose Day 2011
- £132m Cornish broadband project will deliver first services by March 2011
- Fallen giant Novell to be acquired by Attachmate for $2.2bn
- Server sales rebound after dismal 2009
- CIO 2010 agenda: IT innovation
- CIO 2010 agenda: Collaboration and social networking