Bryan is editor in chief of Computer Weekly, responsible for managing and developing the team producing all Computer Weekly editorial content, including the web site, weekly digital magazine, blogs, video, podcasts, web seminars, social media, face-to-face events, community and the CW500 IT leadership group.
Before joining Computer Weekly in November 2009, Bryan was editor of a rival publication, Computing, where he had worked since May 2000. Prior to becoming a journalist, he worked in the IT industry for more than 10 years, for companies including ICL, Intentia (now part of Lawson Software) and Thomas Cook.
Contributions from Bryan Glick
- Interview: Government digital chief Mike Bracken
- Government digital chief signals move away from 'tower model'
- GDS unveils 'Gov.UK Verify' public services identity assurance
- Government seeks director for Parliamentary Digital Service
- MoD seeking IT leaders for six-figure salaries in IT overhaul
- DWP appoints Mayank Prakash as new technology director
- Skills shortages are key risk to government digital strategy
- Microsoft attacks UK government decision to adopt ODF
- UK government confirms ODF as standard document format
- Home Office seeks CTO and CDO as Denise McDonagh retires
- Labour to reduce dominance of big suppliers in government IT
- Interview: Former BCS chief executive David Clarke
- Home Office encourages SMEs to help with IT overhaul
- NAO confirms plan to review Universal Credit again this year
- Six suppliers shortlisted for NHS HR system replacement
- Specsavers appoints Phil Pavitt as global CIO
- NAO set for second investigation into Universal Credit IT
- How Russia plans a technology sector to rival Silicon Valley
- eBay reveals security breach and urges users to change passwords
- MPs slam poor progress on joined-up IT in criminal justice system