Brian McKenna is the Business Applications Editor, Computer Weekly.
He originally joined the CW team in March 2007 as the Editor of Computer Weekly (print), coming from Elsevier where he was the launch editor of Infosecurity magazine.
He joined TechTarget in 2011, acting as News and Site Editor, SearchDataManagement.co.uk.
Contributions from Brian McKenna
- Morisson Utility Services fills in holes faster with ETADirect
- IFS H1 2014: license revenue up 13%
- SAP declares steady growth for cloud and Hana in Q2 2014
- Imperial College and KPMG set up business analytics centre
- SAP helps Germany lift the World Cup
- Michael Ross: e-commerce harder than you might think
- MicroStrategy announces AWS partnership and demos Usher
- HP Autonomy executive: big data does not reduce to analytics
- Soundwave tunes to MongoDB to track music consumption
- Unilever and SAP on 'co-innovation' journey
- Oracle trumpets 25% cloud revenue growth in Q4
- Hand-made cosmetics seller Lush cleans up data with Qlik
- $39bn SAP software shift to cloud, says HCL
- Larry Ellison lifts the lid on Oracle's in-memory database
- SAP’s Plattner restates radical, in-memory computing future
- SAP CEO McDermott declares war on ‘complexity'
- Infor’s Duncan Angove sketches strategy
- Business Objects use increases among SAP users, Hana uptake low
- Concur fuels growth with Couchbase
- Omni-channel goes beyond retail, says Zach Nelson