Brian McKenna is the Business Applications Editor, Computer Weekly.
He originally joined the CW team in March 2007 as the Editor of Computer Weekly (print), coming from Elsevier where he was the launch editor of Infosecurity magazine.
He joined TechTarget in 2011, acting as News and Site Editor, SearchDataManagement.co.uk.
Contributions from Brian McKenna
- UK lags France and Gemany in big data analytics
- Birst steps up European cloud BI business
- SAS top data scientist competition trains guns on UK energy
- SAP helps Bayern Munich extend global reach to 300 million fans
- Office Depot finds real-time analytics through Teradata
- Dundee University launches data engineering Masters
- Lloyds uses NightWatchman for green IT initiative
- UCAS uses Splunk to get real-time data on A-level results day
- SAP User Group offers industry experience to Birmingham students
- PM announces deal with biotech company for genomes project
- BlackLine uses cloud to deliver account reconciliation
- Channel 4 Grand National app lets punters track horses
- Morrison Utility Services fills in holes faster with ETAdirect
- IFS H1 2014: license revenue up 13%
- SAP declares steady growth for cloud and Hana in Q2 2014
- Imperial College and KPMG set up business analytics centre
- SAP helps Germany lift the World Cup
- Michael Ross: e-commerce harder than you might think
- MicroStrategy announces AWS partnership and demos Usher
- HP Autonomy executive: big data does not reduce to analytics