Brian McKenna is the Business Applications Editor, Computer Weekly.
He originally joined the CW team in March 2007 as the Editor of Computer Weekly (print), coming from Elsevier where he was the launch editor of Infosecurity magazine.
He joined TechTarget in 2011, acting as News and Site Editor, SearchDataManagement.co.uk.
Contributions from Brian McKenna
- HP Autonomy offers healthcare analytics for textual data
- Royal Mail adds data scientists across the data management board
- WPP uses DataSift to access social media data
- SAP executives vaunt innovation agenda in Germany
- Willetts unveils £73m big data funding
- Scottish Fire and Rescue opens data with QlikView
- Teradata launches alternative to SAP BW
- SAP full-year results indicate 9% European cloud business growth
- ERP projects on the up across Europe in 2014
- UCAS troubleshoots network with Splunk
- UK leads Europe in data management spend
- Cloudera CTO pushes ‘data hub’ concept beyond big data
- HEC Paris to develop big data MBA with IBM
- SAP full year preliminary results show Hana revenue as €664m
- SAP executives predict more innovation in 2014
- Open data, digital delivery hailed in New Year’s Honours
- Business applications under stress, says research firm
- Top 10 information management stories of 2013
- Royal pardon for computer science pioneer Alan Turing
- Top 10 business applications stories of 2013