Brian McKenna is the Business Applications Editor, Computer Weekly.
He originally joined the CW team in March 2007 as the Editor of Computer Weekly (print), coming from Elsevier where he was the launch editor of Infosecurity magazine.
He joined TechTarget in 2011, acting as News and Site Editor, SearchDataManagement.co.uk.
Contributions from Brian McKenna
- Sapphire 2013: HANA grows beyond SAP
- Sapphire 2013: SAP declares for cloud expansion
- Lean analytics to help startups develop
- SAP customers could save billions through consolidation
- PPP company MAMG chooses Intuitive Dashboards
- Barclays uses Splunk for security
- British Army data quality tackles 'whole army' concept
- Splunk CEO cites unintended use cases as growth vector
- SAP Q1 results: UK and northern Europe show growth
- SAP users find simpler way to improve products
- Zornes: Wildcat big data silos pock IT landscape
- Cloud applications gain ground in corporate IT
- Data quality, data governance concerns impede big data
- Skanska selects Accenture for Oracle IT overhaul
- NoSQL database firms step up attack on relational model
- Insolvency firm Griffins speeds up fraud forensics
- Oracle Q3 revenues down, operating profitability up
- How to visualise a petabyte
- Social technology, big data can increase productivity
- Vodafone McLaren Mercedes collaborates with Intralinks