Brian McKenna is the Business Applications Editor, Computer Weekly.
He originally joined the CW team in March 2007 as the Editor of Computer Weekly (print), coming from Elsevier where he was the launch editor of Infosecurity magazine.
He joined TechTarget in 2011, acting as News and Site Editor, SearchDataManagement.co.uk.
Contributions from Brian McKenna
- Oracle’s Q1 fiscal 2015 results show cloud services growth
- IBM unveils Watson Analytics
- Infor launches Dynamic Science Labs
- Accenture’s Jeanne Harris on the two wings of data analytics
- Accenture survey finds users at big data tipping point
- UK lags France and Germany in big data analytics
- Birst steps up European cloud BI business
- SAS top data scientist competition trains guns on UK energy
- SAP helps Bayern Munich extend global reach to 300 million fans
- Office Depot finds real-time analytics through Teradata
- Dundee University launches data engineering Masters
- Lloyds uses NightWatchman for green IT initiative
- UCAS uses Splunk to get real-time data on A-level results day
- SAP User Group offers industry experience to Birmingham students
- PM announces deal with biotech company for genomes project
- BlackLine uses cloud to deliver account reconciliation
- Channel 4 Grand National app lets punters track horses
- Morrison Utility Services fills in holes faster with ETAdirect
- IFS H1 2014: license revenue up 13%
- SAP declares steady growth for cloud and Hana in Q2 2014