Brian McKenna is the Business Applications Editor, Computer Weekly.
He originally joined the CW team in March 2007 as the Editor of Computer Weekly (print), coming from Elsevier where he was the launch editor of Infosecurity magazine.
He joined TechTarget in 2011, acting as News and Site Editor, SearchDataManagement.co.uk.
Contributions from Brian McKenna
- Nokia Solutions Networks HR opts for best of platform approach
- UK companies hitting predictive analytics skills barrier
- SAP user group chair Philip Adams: innovation agenda understood
- Mobile business intelligence adoption slows, survey finds
- SAP to begin simplification drive in 2014, says Hagemann Snabe
- SAP user group sees closer collaboration with SAP
- SSP puts SuccessFactors in place to streamline recruitment
- C-level executives feel skills dearth in data science
- Skandia shifts from planned to event-driven comms
- Skillpages ranks tree surgeons and plumbers with NoSQL
- British Army saves £770m through BI
- Basho CTO describes NoSQL movement as ‘Cambrian’
- Diageo to change API management to cut services costs
- LJA Miers stokes growth with Business One on Hana
- Social collaboration tools gain some enterprise ground
- Aggregate Industries cements data value with QlikView
- eHarmony finds MongoDB the perfect match for data store
- SAP lets customers switch off parts of estates
- Data visualisation opens up new vistas for patient care
- Online retailing means industrialisation of analytics