Bill Goodwin is Computer Weekly's management editor.
He is an award winning journalist, who has written for national newspapers, magazines and has worked as a researcher on investigative television documentaries. He developed and taught an investigative journalism course at the University of Westminster, where he is currently an external examiner. His awards include a Freedom of Information Award, and the British Editors Freedom of the Media Award. Most recently he won three awards in the BT Security Journalism Awards 2007, including the BT ‘Enigma Award’ in recognition of his outstanding and consistent contribution to IT security journalism.
Contributions from Bill Goodwin
- IT spending up as companies invest in digital technology
- Gatwick airport turns to Google Street view
- University cuts software installation time from days to hours
- Only 4% of firms are using HR data analytics
- HR technology takes off, but firms need to think about users
- UK needs open data champions, says Martha Lane Fox
- US and Canada follow UK initiative on Open Data
- Aerospace company turns to cloud in $4m HR IT project
- Six tips for negotiating a datacentre contract
- HP and Diageo take different paths to cloud-based HR
- Cutting-edge startups battle to transform HR into powerful tool
- BT signs multimillion HR technology contract with Oracle
- Air France offers mobile alerts to passengers
- Swiss train drivers use iPads in drive to cut energy costs
- US railway integrates applications to drive network efficiency
- Case study: Yellow Pages digitises records for the web
- E-learning drives Toyota's 'fix it right first time' strategy
- ABB aims to make HR as simple as browsing the web
- Misys expects payback in 12 months from talent management
- Technology will make businesses more 'human'