Bill Goodwin is Computer Weekly's management editor.
He is an award winning journalist, who has written for national newspapers, magazines and has worked as a researcher on investigative television documentaries. He developed and taught an investigative journalism course at the University of Westminster, where he is currently an external examiner. His awards include a Freedom of Information Award, and the British Editors Freedom of the Media Award. Most recently he won three awards in the BT Security Journalism Awards 2007, including the BT ‘Enigma Award’ in recognition of his outstanding and consistent contribution to IT security journalism.
Contributions from Bill Goodwin
- CIOs need IT governance rethink
- Business loses money through complex IT systems
- Video: Gartner urges business to integrate social media and CRM
- Video: Highlights from Mobile World Congress 2011
- Multinationals save costs with centralised managed mobile deals, says Ovum analyst
- Telepresence 'available in the home within five years'
- Video: Top ten business analysis trends for 2011
- Gartner urges CIOs to harness power of social networking
- Poor communication to blame for business intelligence failure, says Gartner
- Case study: European Medicines Agency and CAST
- Gartner predicts expansive - but expensive - future for SharePoint apps
- Mobile operators under pressure to merge networks, says Ovum
- Amey saves £150,000 after licence audit
- Software management saves Northumbrian Water £250,000
- International co-operation only way to protect critical infrastructure from cyber attack, warns OECD
- A better way than ROI? Project management and business value
- Farnborough Air Show: HP flies the flag for IT
- Farnborough Air Show: See the new disposable unmanned aerial vehicle
- Farnborough Air Show: Laser scanner helps engineers fit parts to 0.356mm accuracy
- BCS vote: 5-minute interview with David Clarke and Elizabeth Sparrow, BCS CEO and president