Archana Venkatraman is Site Editor for SearchVirtualDataCentre.co.uk. Prior to joining TechTarget Inc., she has worked as a reporter on Information World Review. Archana has over four years of reporting experience on a range of IT and marketing publications in the UK and in India. She holds a BA in English literature and a Masters degree in journalism from Mumbai University.
As the site editor, Archana is responsible for all the content on the site. She works with expert contributors in the UK to produce a range of strategic articles around data centres, server virtualisation, disaster recovery, cloud computing, and green IT among others.
Contributions from Archana Venkatraman
- Public cloud powers National Rail Enquiries’ website
- Interview: Alan Clark, chairman, OpenStack Foundation
- Beware of 'rogue clouds' and hidden costs: Symantec
- EESC suggests alternative EU cloud strategy
- Brighton NHS moves from shared services to in-house IT
- Oracle adds Oracle IaaS to its private cloud portfolio
- Global energy management software market set for growth
- Microsoft opens Azure cloud to Linux apps and VMs
- News International presses ahead on the cloud with AWS
- Virtualisation licensing is a ‘ticking timebomb'
- Multi-cloud strategies will become commonplace
- Cloud computing skills gap is widening, warns IDC
- £5m government support for cloud computing research
- Top 10 cloud computing stories of 2012
- Amazon: Gold standard of the cloud?
- Free tool to track AWS, Azure and Rackspace cloud costs
- Microsoft Research lab optimises datacentre efficiency
- Competing standards could damage cloud industry
- Microsoft slashes Windows Azure storage prices by 28%
- CERN to go live with OpenStack private cloud in 2013