Archana Venkatraman is the datacentre editor at Computer Weekly. Archana is responsible for the coverage of datacentre, virtualisation and cloud computing topics at Computer Weekly. She writes case studies, features and analyses based on cloud infrastructure, server virtualisation and datacentre topics and also reports on industry trends. She also covers High Performance Computing and Internet of Things topics.
Archana also writes a regular blog called Ahead in the Clouds.
Contributions from Archana Venkatraman
- Microsoft and Google propose 25Gbps and 50Gbps Ethernet networks
- Physical location of data will become irrelevant by 2020: Gartner
- OpenStack hybrid cloud powers CERN’s study of the universe
- UK datacentre sector gets government recognition
- Arctic university re-uses datacentre heat to warm classrooms
- Europe inches closer to standardising cloud SLA
- IBM opens SoftLayer datacentre in London
- Hybrid cloud powers Notonthehighstreet.com's strategy
- Facebook moves Instagram photos out of AWS, into own datacentre
- Intel's new lab in Swindon to fuel IoT projects
- Can HP offering conquer HPC and supercomputing space?
- Intel unveils most powerful chip, Xeon Phi, for supercomputers
- BBC creates central group of cloud experts
- Don’t let bean counters determine your cloud strategy
- How eBay uses its own OpenStack cloud
- Coca-Cola bottler takes ERP systems to the cloud
- Kemp Little lawyers offer tips for public cloud journey
- CIO Interview: Michael Bischoff, Betfair
- 80% of UK CIOs cite gap between business needs and IT
- HP launches new products for software-defined datacentres