Archana Venkatraman is the datacentre editor at Computer Weekly. Archana is responsible for the coverage of datacentre, virtualisation and cloud computing topics at Computer Weekly. She writes case studies, features and analyses based on cloud infrastructure, server virtualisation and datacentre topics and also reports on industry trends. She also covers High Performance Computing and Internet of Things topics.
Archana also writes a regular blog called Ahead in the Clouds.
Contributions from Archana Venkatraman
- Facebook moves Instagram photos out of AWS, into own datacentre
- Intel's new lab in Swindon to fuel IoT projects
- Can HP offering conquer HPC and supercomputing space?
- Intel unveils most powerful chip, Xeon Phi, for supercomputers
- BBC creates central group of cloud experts
- Don’t let bean counters determine your cloud strategy
- How eBay uses its own OpenStack cloud
- Coca-Cola bottler takes ERP systems to the cloud
- Kemp Little lawyers offer tips for public cloud journey
- CIO Interview: Michael Bischoff, Betfair
- 80% of UK CIOs cite gap between business needs and IT
- HP launches new products for software-defined datacentres
- Facebook lessons in deploying HDFS Raid for data efficiency
- Theresa May unveils datacentre in Maidenhead
- Role of silicon photonics in datacentres
- Microsoft could be the biggest SaaS player, says FBR
- Cloud impact can be as big as advent of computing
- Green Mountain builds tier III datacentre in Norway
- G-Cloud is lacklustre and needs transparency: CIF
- Wolf warns against management tools dressed in sheep's clothing