Archana Venkatraman is the datacentre editor at Computer Weekly. Archana is responsible for the coverage of datacentre, virtualisation and cloud computing topics at Computer Weekly. She writes case studies, features and analyses based on cloud infrastructure, server virtualisation and datacentre topics and also reports on industry trends. She also covers High Performance Computing and Internet of Things topics.
Archana also writes a regular blog called Ahead in the Clouds.
Contributions from Archana Venkatraman
- Google Ventures expands with $100m fund for European startups
- Microsoft adds StorSimple hybrid storage arrays to Azure cloud
- SMB cloud provider Zynstra raises $8.4m in funding
- CIO interview: Bill Peters, head of IT, Caterham F1
- WSP picks Huddle for collaboration on the go
- Airbus deploys modular datacentre strategy for HPC
- UK cloud adoption swells by 61% in four years
- Netflix releases Security Monkey for AWS users
- How users exploit public cloud to do HPC
- Microsoft and Google propose 25Gbps and 50Gbps Ethernet networks
- Physical location of data will become irrelevant by 2020: Gartner
- OpenStack hybrid cloud powers CERN’s study of the universe
- UK datacentre sector gets government recognition
- Arctic university re-uses datacentre heat to warm classrooms
- Europe inches closer to standardising cloud SLA
- IBM opens SoftLayer datacentre in London
- Hybrid cloud powers Notonthehighstreet.com's strategy
- Facebook moves Instagram photos out of AWS, into own datacentre
- Intel's new lab in Swindon to fuel IoT projects
- Can HP offering conquer HPC and supercomputing space?