Computer Weekly's joint survey with Mortimer Spinks is now open and we would like to invite you to take part.
This is our third annual Technology Industry Survey in partnership with Mortimer Spinks which is aimed at technologists of all levels from the CTO to the graduate programmer.
The survey's aim is to give a cross section of what people in the tech sector are doing and saying around the big technology issues right now.
Some key themes in the survey:
- Should governments be regulating the internet?
- Does anyone truly understand online privacy/ownership agreements?
- How online have our lives become?
- Which, if any, of the tech giants are truly good for the world?
- Do "cryptocurrencies" have a realistic chance of replacing traditional currencies and if so when?