ar130405 - Fotolia
- - Emea Content Editor, Computer Weekly 30 Aug 2013
- - Emea Content Editor, Computer Weekly 27 Aug 2013
- - Emea Content Editor, Computer Weekly 09 Aug 2013
As I blogged in March, the Met Police's IT contract with Capgemini was being reviewed, along with other IT investments, by the London Assembly's Budget and Performance Committee. The damning report ...
This guest blog post comes from Satya Ramaswamy, who is global head of digital enterprise at Tata Consultancy Services. It looks at how the telecoms industry is being impacted by the fact that ...
The Cabinet Office said it will not renew most of the large IT outsourcing deals coming up to the end of their terms in 2015.In its latest report on spending with SMEs the Cabinet Office also said, ...
- - Emea Content Editor, Computer Weekly 06 Aug 2013
- - Emea Content Editor, Computer Weekly 02 Aug 2013
- - Emea Content Editor, Computer Weekly 01 Aug 2013
The first round of UK engineering students have arrived in India to begin their training with Indian IT services firm Wipro. The programme, a three-month technology induction course followed by six ...
Back in 2009 I wrote a few articles about a practice in the IT outsourcing industry that sees workers made redundant in favour of cheaper staff offshore being expected to train their offshore ...
In this guest blog, Stuart Drew, vice president financial services at Indian IT services firm at HCL Technologies, explains why an increased focus on the customer is leading to greater investment ...