ar130405 - Fotolia
- - Emea Content Editor, Computer Weekly 27 Jun 2012
- - Emea Content Editor, Computer Weekly 20 Jun 2012
- - Emea Content Editor, Computer Weekly 18 Jun 2012
I recently wrote an update article about progress being made in a software testing methodology. The independent Test Maturity Model integrated (TMMi), as it is known, has five stages and the long ...
Outsourcing is set to see the fastest growth since the 1980s with the sector worth up to £5bn by 2015, say city analysts.According to an article in the Financial Times over £4bn worth of tenders ...
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) has been providing businesses with a way to cut costs for years, but current IT trends are shaking up the sector, putting CIOs at the forefront of planning. A ...
- - Emea Content Editor, Computer Weekly 13 Jun 2012
- - Emea Content Editor, Computer Weekly 07 Jun 2012
Some interesting research from KPMG last week revealed that while demand for outsourcing is increasing it is the shared services element that is growing the fastest.According to KPMG research into ...
I am currently writing a feature about the changing role of IT within BPO deals. A large part of the massive BPO sector is IT enabled and with the onset of cloud computing and increasing use of ...