Computer Weekly Comments Moderation Policy
How we handle your comments
In general we will not edit your comments in any way but we do reserve the right to edit them if we deem it necessary.
We reserve the right to moderate comments before and/or after they are published.
In practice, we do not moderate comments prior to publication, but will respond to complaints by post-moderating comments as soon as we are able to do so.
You may be banned from commenting on our site if you habitually break our posting rules.
We will always listen to your comments and suggestions regarding ComputerWeekly.com, but we do ask that you do not post these comments on our blogs, news pieces, or articles; instead, please email feedback to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will remove or edit your comments if they:
- Are positioned to disrupt the healthy and constructive flow of chat around the story or article
- Are off-topic
- Harass or are abusive to other members of the community or Computer Weekly staff
- Are libellous, offensive, or contain prejudice against any individual or group
- Encourage or condone unlawful activity or break the law
- Contain personal contact details (other than a URL) or advertisements
- Attempt to circumvent the house rules by linking to other websites
- Are repetitious or spam
- Contain general feedback about Computer Weekly. We welcome such feedback by email to: email@example.com.
Computer Weekly reserves the right to edit, move or delete any message, or terminate your membership of the commenting community, at any time, for any reason.
The editor's decision about the suitability of all comments is final.
What to do if you have a problem with a comment
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report problems with comments on the site.
We will respond to such complaints as soon as we are able, generally within 1 working week.
Links to external websites
Computer Weekly and its parent company do not endorse the content of any website linked to from this service and are not responsible for the content or actions of those sites.