The Computer Weekly European User Awards honours IT professionals across Europe that have excelled in their approach to using technology.
The awards series will run throughout 2014/15 online. Entries are open to IT managers and IT departments as well as resellers or vendors that wish to enter on behalf of a customer.
Please review the entry criteria for further information if you wish to enter a use case on behalf of a client.
A panel of independent judges will review nominations across ten categories:
- Best Big Data, BI & Analytics Project of the Year
- Best Business Applications Project of the Year
- Best Cloud Project of the Year
- Best Data Centre Project of the Year
- Best Mobile Computing Project of the Year
- Best Networking Project of the Year
- Best Private Sector Project of the Year
- Best Public Sector Project of the Year
- Best Security Project of the Year
- Best Storage Project of the Year
A description of each category can be found here.
Winners receive a trophy presented at an awards ceremony during Cloud World Forum 2015 taking place 24-25 June 2015. Winners will be profiled in case studies on Computer Weekly.
The extended deadline for entries is May 22nd 2015
Best Of VMworld Europe User Awards 2015
In connection with its awards series Computer Weekly also hosts the Best of VMworld Europe User Awards.
More information about The Best of VMworld Europe
User Awards 2015 to follow shortly.